Who are we?
FalconX is one of the fastest-growing startups in FinTech. We are redefining prime brokerage from the ground up.
We are backed by some of the best investors in the world including Accel, American Express, B Capital, Coinbase, Fidelity, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Fenbushi Capital and Tiger Global Management + more yet to be publicly disclosed.
We deliver institutional digital asset traders best-in-class trading, credit, custody and structured products. We trade, lend and secure tens of billions of dollars monthly, are highly profitable, and growing fast, so we need your help!
We are data-driven. Whether it's a growth or product decision, we believe data can always help us make more precise and informed choices.
We move fast. Speed of execution is essential for any startup, but we believe this is even more pertinent in our 24/7 industry.
We prioritize learning. Outcomes are mission-critical, but we also believe that learning in success and in failure will drive our continued success. Our industry is emergent - there’s no shortage of experiments to get involved with and to continue growing and learning together.
FalconX has offices in San Mateo, Chicago, New York, Bangalore, Malta, and Singapore.
Who is on the team?
We are entrepreneurs. Many in our company have been founders or have aspirations to eventually start their own company. We take these ambitions and experiences to bring a solutions-oriented mindset to the problems we encounter day-to-day.
We are experienced. We have been fortunate to have learned from mentors and peers at institutions such as Google, LinkedIn, JUMP Trading, Citadel, PEAK6 Investments, Goldman Sachs, Harvard Business School, Carnegie Mellon, IIT + more.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager who will help drive the growth and development of the product marketing function in FalconX. As part of the product team at FalconX, this position will report to the Chief Product Officer, Baris Cetinok (Ex-Apple, Amazon, Microsoft), and work closely with Head of Product, Samir Ghosh, supporting their cross-functional collaboration with other internal leaders on the development of our product marketing strategy. We believe in the power of product management and product marketing working closely together. This person will be responsible for developing the best product marketing strategy to communicate why a product is meaningful to our clients and our industry overall. You will be representing the customer voice during product development, while also creating the launch story and ongoing value add for our customers.
- Partner with Product Management, Sales, Institutional Coverage teams and other sales channels to create best-in-class product marketing communications, including sales-facing materials and training
- Lead market assessment, quantitative analysis, qualitative feedback, and represent the requirements of the market internally with Product Management, Sales, and other key stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of the broader Blockchain and DeFi ecosystem to develop strategic product positioning
- Lead market segmentation and opportunity assessment efforts to prioritize product marketing opportunities, in addition to helping sales and marketing teams work more efficiently and effectively.
- Drive product adoption and usage by developing and managing detailed, long-term adoption plans
- Create and maintain a library of assets tied to sales enablement, marketing tactics such as joint value propositions, solution brief, joint sales decks and customer success stories targeting partner sellers and end-users
- Support large-scale branding, PR & marketing initiatives including advertising, collateral, web, social media, conferences, events, sponsorships, direct marketing, market research, thought leadership, to help build awareness and grow the business to clients and prospects across various segments.
- Create and develop FalconX’s core brand narrative, voice and grow a supportive community around the FalconX brand.
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years relevant work experience, with at least 2 years working in a product marketing or product management capacity
- Experience working with sales or engineering leadership
- Quantitative analytical experience and communication skills
- Demonstrated cross-functional leadership within a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Experience in online marketing, ad operations, analytics, customer relationship management, and/or strategy consulting
- Experience in crypto product marketing