Faire is an online wholesale marketplace built on the belief that the future is local — there are over 2 million independent retailers in North America and Europe doing more than $2 trillion in revenue. At Faire, we're using the power of tech, data, and machine learning to connect this thriving community of entrepreneurs across the globe. Picture your favorite boutique in town — we help them discover the best products from around the world to sell in their stores. With the right tools and insights, we believe that we can level the playing field so that small businesses everywhere can compete with these big box and e-commerce giants.
By supporting the growth of independent businesses, Faire is driving positive economic impact in local communities, globally. We’re looking for smart, resourceful and passionate people to join us as we power the shop local movement. If you believe in community, come join ours.
About this role
We’re looking for a Recruiting Analyst to join our growing Recruiting Operations team, which drives operational excellence for hiring at Faire. This role will provide insights to the Talent team’s processes through development of new dashboards, progress reports and industry insights. This person will be responsible for standing up and maintaining a suite of recruiting dashboards to track key metrics for talent attraction, candidate experience, diversity initiatives and overall recruitment process. They’ll need to build strong relationships across the company, be a creative problem solver, and operate with speed.
What you’ll do
- Stand up and maintain Recruiting dashboard to track key metrics for recruiter performance, capacity planning, headcount tracking and pipeline performance.
- Synthesize actionable data-driven insights and make business recommendations related to talent attraction, candidate experience, diversity initiatives and overall recruitment process.
- Partner with leads across Talent and People to understand goals and implement means to measure through key performance indicators.
- Cultivate trusting relationships with the Recruiting team and other cross-functional partners that enable the successful delivery of accurate and insightful reports, dashboards, and analytics.
- Perform data integrity audits to guarantee accuracy of all Recruiting-related reports.
- Complete demographics research, reporting and recommendations to support sourcing efforts and decision-making for DEI efforts.
- 2+ years of experience with Recruiting analytics
- Experience with Greenhouse (ATS) reporting
- Excellent with Google Sheets and/or Microsoft Excel; including advanced formulas and functions
- Self-starter with strong sense of urgency and ability to work in fast-paced, complex and scaling environment
- Excellent written communication, verbal communication, data visualization and presentation skills
- Ability to accurately and efficiently manage and analyze complex sets of sensitive and confidential data
- Ability to identify trends and develop insightful actionable recommendations for cross functional partners based on data analysis
- Experience with Tableau, Mode, Looker etc.
- Experience in Tech industry and/or start-up environment
Why you’ll love working at Faire
- We are entrepreneurs: Faire is being built for entrepreneurs, by entrepreneurs. We believe entrepreneurship is a calling and our mission is to empower entrepreneurs to chase their dreams. Every member of our team is an owner of the business and taking part in the founding process.
- We are using technology and data to level the playing field: We are leveraging the power of product innovation and machine learning to connect brands and boutiques from all over the world, building a growing community of more than 350,000 small business owners.
- We build products our customers love: Everything we do is ultimately in the service of helping our customers grow their business because our goal is to grow the pie - not steal a piece from it. Running a small business is hard work, but using Faire makes it easy.
- We are curious and resourceful: Inquisitive by default, we explore every possibility, test every assumption, and develop creative solutions to the challenges at hand. We lead with curiosity and data in our decision making, and reason from a first principles mentality.
Faire was founded in 2017 by a team of early product and engineering leads from Square. We’re backed by some of the top investors in retail and tech including: Y Combinator, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Forerunner Ventures, Khosla Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Founders Fund, and DST Global. We have headquarters in San Francisco and Kitchener-Waterloo, and a global employee presence across offices in Salt Lake City, Atlanta, Toronto, London, New York, LA, and Sao Paulo. To learn more about Faire and our customers, you can read more on our blog.
Faire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.