Faire is an online wholesale marketplace built on the belief that the future of retail is local. There are over 1M independent retailers in the U.S. and Canada doing more than twice the revenue of Walmart and Amazon combined. At Faire, we're using the power of technology and data to connect a growing community of over 150,000 brands and independent retailers around the world. Picture your favorite boutique in town — we help them discover the best products to sell in their stores. By empowering entrepreneurs with the right tools and insights, we believe that we can level the playing field so that small businesses can compete with big box and e-commerce giants. We’re looking for smart, resourceful and passionate people to join us as we power the shop local movement. If you believe in community, come join ours.
About this role
Integrations are increasingly becoming a core component to how brands get up and running with Faire. We are looking for an ambitious candidate who is excited to help us build our integrations strategy and work directly with customers to manage implementations from beginning to end. This impactful role will enable brands to connect Faire to the tools and software they use to run their business. In this role, you will combine your technical, organizational and communications skills to build operational process and content expertise through supporting a combination of key integrations initiatives. You will partner closely with our Product, Engineering, Sales and Success teams to support our growing brand network and help scale the Faire integration solution.
What you’ll do
- Plan, manage and coordinate customer integration requests, working with internal and external stakeholders as needed
- Coordinate with Engineering to troubleshoot technical customer issues to full resolution, both in the Faire UI and in back-end order management systems (e.g. Shopify)
- Advise and educate Brands and our Sales team on Faire’s developer platform, share developer updates, and offer some technical solutions and feedback to Integration questions
- Partner with Sales and Success teams to build processes and execute against customer integration plans throughout various stages of the customer lifecycle
- Be the subject matter expert for customer integration management and develop detailed integration-related processes, FAQs and training guides
- Work cross-functionally to help us identify the tools to build and optimize workflows for increased scalability and efficiency of the integrations deployment process
- Learn the database of our platform and consistently demonstrate your knowledge of Faire’s integration ecosystem and API product suite
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3+ years of experience either in Technical Customer Support, Sales Engineering and/or Operations
- Be a core member of the Integrations Support team, helping to build and scale the function by iterating on existing processes
- Strong communication skills, particularly in conveying technical concepts to clients and non-technical partners
- Process and systems-oriented with excellent organizational and project management skills to manage customer engagements and internal resources
- Leverage data and analytics to inform product feature recommendations and/or convey customer needs
- Be empathetic and have the ability to take initiative on doing the right thing for the customer
- Ability to quickly grasp and comprehend new platforms and technologies
- Experience supporting API based software systems and working with customers to determine their technical issue
- Experience in dual-sided marketplace and/or high-growth startups
- Familiarity working with any ERP, PLM, POS, SaaS technologies and/or an e-commerce platform is a plus
Why you’ll love working at Faire
- We are entrepreneurs: Faire is being built for entrepreneurs, by entrepreneurs. We believe entrepreneurship is a calling and our mission is to empower entrepreneurs to chase their dreams. Every member of our team is an owner of the business and taking part in the founding process.
- We are using technology and data to level the playing field: We are leveraging the power of product innovation and machine learning to connect brands and boutiques from all over the world, building a growing community of over 100,000 small business owners.
- We build products our customers love: Everything we do is ultimately in the service of helping our customers grow their business because our goal is to grow the pie - not steal a piece from it. Running a small business is hard work, but using Faire makes it easy.
- We are curious and resourceful: Inquisitive by default, we explore every possibility, test every assumption, and develop creative solutions to the challenges at hand. We lead with curiosity and data in our decision making, and reason from a first principles mentality.
Faire was founded in 2017 by a team of early product and engineering leads from Square. We’re backed by some of the top investors in retail and tech including: Y Combinator, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Forerunner Ventures, Khosla Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Founders Fund, and DST Global. We have headquarters in San Francisco and Kitchener-Waterloo, and a global employee presence across offices in Salt Lake City, Atlanta, Toronto, London and Sao Paulo. To learn more about Faire and our customers, you can read more on our blog.
Faire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.