Faire is revolutionizing wholesale and helping local retailers and their suppliers be relevant and successful in a technology enabled era.
As an early member of the Marketing team at Faire you will have the opportunity to design, build and operate a world-class performance marketing program - targeting both sides of Faire’s marketplace (local retailers and makers of products). You will collaborate closely with sales, design, product, data science and engineering to help get the job done.
As Faire’s Performance Marketing Manager You Will:
- Manage the strategy, execution and ROAS of online marketing campaigns, including campaign setup, creative testing, reporting, analysis and optimization
- Assess opportunities for audience, creative, and channel expansion
- Launch and test retargeting strategy to maximize full-funnel performance
- Partner with Design to test and iterate on high-performing creative
- Collaborate with Faire’s product development team to build landing pages that optimize the post-click experience
- Build out tracking & reporting to monitor and optimize performance
- Design our marketing tech stack with an eye towards automation
- 6+ years experience in performance marketing across social and/or search
- You’ve built a performance marketing program from its early days and/or are excited to do so
- You’re an expert in online marketing and stay on top of the latest trends, technologies & developments
- You are relentlessly resourceful. When something needs to get done, you always find a way to make it happen. Even when the work is hard, you have the drive to power through it.
- You have a passion for optimizing processes. You get satisfaction from seeing how something is being done and finding ways to make the process faster, easier, and more efficient.
- You are a creative problem-solver. You excel at identifying unintuitive solutions to tough problems.
Faire is an innovative online marketplace that uses machine learning to match local retailers with the makers of products that uniquely fit their stores. We are using the power of technology to connect makers and boutiques from all over the world, building a thriving community of over 10,000 small business owners.
Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs to chase their dreams. We believe entrepreneurship is a calling. It’s a way of life that offers people a level of autonomy and fulfillment that’s become difficult to find elsewhere in our economy. Most of our customers have left behind jobs they hated to take a chance on themselves. We want to make sure their boldness and self-belief gets rewarded.
This mission also extends to the way we are building the company. Every member of our team is an owner of the business and taking part in the founding process.
Faire is being built for entrepreneurs, by entrepreneurs.
Faire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.