Fair is a new way to shop, sign and pay for your next car—all on your phone. It gives customers the freedom to drive the car they want for as long as they want without a loan, long-term commitment, or even physical paperwork. Imagine never having to borrow money for a car again.
At Fair, our name says it all. It’s the way we treat our customers, our partners and our fast-growing family of employees. We believe in hard work—and that it should be rewarded. That’s why we offer equity incentives, education reimbursement, 100% coverage of medical, vision and dental premiums for employees and their families, 100% paid parental leave for 4 months, cell phone reimbursement, 401(k) retirement plans, and free lunch five days a week for every employee. The way we see it, it’s better to be more than fair than not to live up to our name.
Fair is committed to creating an inclusive environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in the diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
Who You Are:
You’re an operations wizard and you love new challenges. You’re ready to create the highest-impact product roadmap coupled with the highest level of operational excellence through the entirety of the customer journey and lifecycle.
What You’ll Do:
The role of Growth Ops is vital; it is a new position in the company, & the objective is to create optimized near and long-term solutions to enable massive growth. We will devise, implement and refine creative process steps to ensure maximum customer delight & value. Growth Ops will develop functional business strategies, optimizing supply & demand, aggregate all dynamics across markets and identify opportunities for process improvement. While every day will bring new challenges, Growth Ops will be focused on customer retention, vehicle supply growth, customer growth, and development of our teams in-market. Growth Ops will complete cross-functional integration with marketing, product, engineering, analytics, field teams, finance.
Growth Ops, is the unique combination of the following skills, spanning the entirety of Fair’s complex rideshare business thru the entirety of the funnel & lifecycle across the digital and physical realm:
- Identify strategic priorities which most prominently impact our growth
- Creatively implement the right process and corresponding measurement capabilities to drive process excellence, repeatability and scalability
- Daily focus on Sustainable Process
- Improve & innovate new processes, setting and delivering on core goals
- Scale the global service
- Develop roadmaps for continuous improvement and business growth
What You’ll Need:
- 1-3 years of experience in consulting, strategy, investment banking, business intelligence or related; high-growth operations or start up experience
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Metric-savvy business builder
- Bachelor degree in Econ, Business, Mathematics or CS from top tier university
- SQL proficiency is preferred