Fair is a new way to shop, sign and pay for your next car—all on your phone. It gives customers the freedom to drive the car they want for as long as they want without a loan, long-term commitment, or even physical paperwork. Imagine never having to borrow money for a car again.
At Fair, our name says it all. It’s the way we treat our customers, our partners and our fast-growing family of employees. We believe in hard work—and that it should be rewarded. That’s why we offer equity incentives, 100% coverage of medical, vision and dental premiums for employees and their families, 100% paid parental leave for 4 months, cell phone reimbursement, 401(k) retirement plans, and free lunch five days a week for every employee. The way we see it, it’s better to be more than fair than not to live up to our name.
Fair is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in the diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
Fair’s Strategic Operations (Strat Ops) serves as the nerve center for operations, developing the operating strategy to achieve company-wide business goals. The Strat Ops team works horizontally across the company and within the broader Ops organization to enable business units to deliver products to customers with consistency, reliability, and scale. Further, we work closely with product teams to turn operational processes into scalable products or solutions.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist in developing strategy and process to scale Fair operations
- Execute highly visible projects and deliver updates to stakeholders
- Monitor business performance across relevant KPIs and conduct deep-dive investigations to understand the “why” behind how metrics are performing
- Perform ad hoc strategy, research, modeling, and analytics projects to help guide decision making
- Have the ability to execute projects of varying urgency and scope with limited guidance
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor's degree from a competitive university
- 3+ years of experience in consulting / investment banking / business intelligence / strategy / high-growth operations or startup experience
- Strong communication, organization and stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking ability
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Growth mindset: you seek out learning opportunities for yourself
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- SQL experience a plus but not required
What You’ll Get:
- 100% coverage of medical, dental & vision benefits for employees AND their families
- Equity incentives (it’s only Fair that we are all owners of the company)
- Unlimited vacation package
- Daily catered lunch and fully stocked kitchen
- Cellphone reimbursement
- Green commuter benefits (1 block from Light rail)
- Paid parking
- Employee referrals rewards
- Diverse & inclusive culture
- Leadership & mentorship programs
- Discount on Fair cars