Automotive Service Manager
Fair is a new way to shop, sign and pay for your next car—all on your phone. It gives customers the freedom to drive the car they want for as long as they want without a loan, long-term commitment, or even physical paperwork. Imagine never having to borrow money for a car again.
At Fair, our name says it all. It’s the way we treat our customers, our partners and our fast-growing family of employees. We believe in hard work—and that it should be rewarded. That’s why we offer equity incentives, education reimbursement, 100% coverage of medical, vision and dental premiums for employees and their families, 100% paid parental leave for 4 months, cell phone reimbursement, 401(k) retirement plans, and free lunch five days a week for every employee. The way we see it, it’s better to be more than fair than not to live up to our name.
Fair is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in the diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
Who You Are:
You have a go-getter mindset and passion for the automotive industry while working in a high growth environment at an early stage and well-funded startup. Our team is small but growing, so your role is crucial to the future growth plans of the business.
What You'll Do:
Combine your in-depth automotive repair knowledge with your exceptional people skills to manage customer satisfaction and teammate retention. This position will also select, coach, lead, train and supervise vehicle technicians while assisting with the purchase of parts, materials, and equipment.
- Assign and schedule work duties to auto service staff according to individual skill level
- Serving all automotive service needs of customers
- Oversee the hiring and training of an effective auto service team
- Ensuring high teammate retention
- Maintain compliance with quality standards
- Developing customer satisfaction and retention
What You'll Need:
- A valid driver’s license
- 4 years automotive service technical experience
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- 1-year service manager or service writer experience preferred
What You’ll Get:
- 100% coverage of medical, dental & vision benefits for employees AND their families
- Equity incentives (it’s only Fair that we are all owners of the company)
- Unlimited vacation package
- Daily catered lunch and fully stocked kitchen
- Green commuter benefits (1 block from Light rail)
- Paid parking
- Employee referrals rewards
- Diverse & inclusive culture
- Leadership & mentorship programs
- Discount on Fair cars
*All candidates must be able to pass a background and reference check to be eligible for employment. All reasonable accommodation needs must be addressed during the interview process*