Who You Are:
The Direct, Partner Relations is the management face of Fair in the Region. This person will be responsible for Midwest markets leading a team of Account Managers in building and maintaining relationships with dealer partners, maximizing inventory supply and ensuring a great dealership experience for our Fair consumers.
What You’ll Do:
- Own your market and associated KPIs; understand the problems, personas, and motivations of your team and dealer partners
- Set the strategic plan for the market to insure that Fair has the best dealers with the most attractive vehicles that meet the demands of our consumers
- Coach, support and mentor Account Managers and communicate with positivity and transparency.
- Build strong relationships with key managers and executives in the dealer and dealer group communities
- Handle issue escalations with fairness and transparency resulting in resolutions in the best interests of Fair, our partners and customers
- Provide training to dealer partners to ensure a Fair customer experience is provided and value is maximized for the dealer partners
- Train on inventory pricing tools and encourage dealers to set pricing strategies to maximize inventory in the Fair App.
- Encourage quick turnaround on vehicle availability and dealer inputs required to generate consumer agreements
- Make sure the dealer has adequate coverage and team members in the dealer web app to insure prompt turnaround
- Emphasis and enforce the importance of completing the documents required to sell vehicles to Fair and properly license and title the vehicles.
- Promote Fair at dealer and industry events
- Implement product updates as they are released
- Work collaboratively in a team environment, particularly with the product, concierge and marketing teams
- Solicit feedback from dealers and ensure their success on the Fair product
- Make autonomous decisions with regards to dealer strategy and own accounts
- Pitch the Fair model to principals and seasoned executives from the dealership
- Interface with senior management and troubleshoot difficult situations gracefully
What You Have:
- Over 5 years in a sales, marketing, or consulting position with retail dealer management experience preferred
- Ability to travel extensively in your region
- Great driving record required
- Experience with CRM products like Salesforce and NetSuite
- Proficient with common business software such as Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work independently, problem solve, and make autonomous decisions
- Passion for improving the customer experience in the automotive industry
- An influencer, highly enthusiastic
- A high performer and proven leader