Who You Are:
You’re an Accounts Receivable Specialist who is detail oriented and passionate about delivering great results. This new role will assist the accounting department with duties related to the accounts receivable and the collections process. Please note this is a contract-to-hire position.
What You'll Do:
- Assist with invoicing revenue streams for all entities including addressing invoicing issues
- Properly research and apply all checks, ACHs and credit cards received on a daily basis in a timely manner
- Research and resolve issues related to cash receipts, including partial, missing, or inadequate information provided by customers and collections issues
- Maintain a high level of internal and external customer service
- Assist Accounting Department with other duties as assigned
What You’ll Need:
- Experience in a fast-paced high volume AR environment.
- Proven success in effective communication with internal and external customers, both written and verbal
- Excellent verbal communication and telephone skills. Collections experience helpful.
- Proficiency with computers and applications, including intermediate to advanced Excel and Excel formulas.
- Experience with NetSuite or other accounting software
- Able to interact within a team environment
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be a self-starter, detail-oriented, resourceful, process driven and have a high degree of integrity and ethics
- BA/BS or equivalent experience preferred