Fair is a new way to shop, sign and pay for your next car—all on your phone. It gives customers the freedom to drive the car they want for as long as they want without a loan, long-term commitment, or even physical paperwork. Imagine never having to borrow money for a car again.
At Fair, our name says it all. It’s the way we treat our customers, our partners and our fast-growing family of employees. We believe in hard work—and that it should be rewarded. That’s why we offer equity incentives, education reimbursement, 100% coverage of medical, vision and dental premiums for employees and their families, 100% paid parental leave for 4 months, cell phone reimbursement, 401(k) retirement plans, and free lunch five days a week for every employee. The way we see it, it’s better to be more than fair than not to live up to our name.
Fair is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in the diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
What You'll Do:
As an intern in our Marketing department, you’ll work across initiatives in one of the fastest growing start-ups in the world. From our headquarters by the Santa Monica pier, you’ll collaborate with colleagues across brand, creative, product, strategy and more as we seek to revolutionize how people experience cars in the modern age. You’ll have opportunities to leverage your design skills across customer experience and business development. You will create data visualization and iconography to help communicate our brand language.
What You'll Need:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in design
- Strong interest in data design and infographics
- Analytical and creative mindset
- Very detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- interest in tech and mobility industry trends
- Digital, print and product focus (bonus would be: motion graphics and presentation deck design)
- Experience with Adobe CS (PhotoShop, Illustrator, Indesign, XD, After Effects, etc.), Sketch, Keynote.
- Passion for design and technology