WHO YOU ARE:
You are an experienced manager who understands the value of a great customer experience. You’re comfortable managing a team of customer-centric agents who care deeply, genuinely and passionate about making sure Fair customers have an amazing experience. You solve problems for customers and your team and do it with a smile on your face.
So, bring your personality with you and let’s do this – we will provide the training!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Successfully manage a team of 4-6 Customer Experience Ambassadors
- Manage the Fair handover process for customers picking up and returning vehicles
- Assist other team members with various tasks as necessary and display regular attendance.
- Interact with Fair customers at the location and ensure they have the best experience possible
- Evaluates car condition, and escalate issues as needed
- Prepare cars for customer pick-up
- Ensure attention to detail and cleanliness of the Fair Stations
WHAT YOU NEED:
- A customer first - customer is always right attitude!
- To act with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Fair
- To engage with and understand our customers, including discovering and responding to customer needs through clear and pleasant communication.
- Ability to learn quickly
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to build relationships
- Flexible to work various shifts, as assigned
- Interpersonal skills
- Dependability—the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.