WHO WE ARE:
Fair is a new way to shop, get approved and pay for your next car—all on your phone. It gives customers the freedom to drive the car they want for as long as they want, and the flexibility to turn it in at any time. Fair is headquartered in Santa Monica, California.
Our name pretty much says it all. It's our culture. It's the way we treat our customers, our network of dealers and our fast-growing family of employees. We believe in hard work, and we believe hard work should be rewarded. That's why we offer 100% coverage of medical, dental, and vision premiums for employees and their families, generous vacation and other great perks. The way we see it, better to be more than fair than not to live up to our name.
WHO YOU ARE:
You care deeply, genuinely and passionately care about making sure customers have an amazing experience. You solve problems for customers and enjoy the role of making a customer-centric team successful. A Senior Customer Experience Ambassador is, most importantly, someone who quickly adapts and responds to customer needs to deliver an exceptional and special experience. You will be the face of Fair, so you’ll have the freedom to go above and beyond to ensure our customers have an amazing experience!
So, bring your personality with you and let’s do this – we will provide the training!
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- Pay Rate starting at $18/hourly
- 100% Paid Family Premiums - Medical, Dental & Vision
- Up to 3 Weeks Vacation
- Daily Catered Lunch/ Lunch Reimbursement
- Drinks & Snacks Provided
- Opportunity for Growth
- Fair Auto Discounts
- And much more!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- You’ll be responsible for delivering a uniquely special experience to each one of our customers daily.
- Lead the Fair handover process for customers picking up and returning vehicles
- Assist other team members with various tasks as necessary and display regular attendance.
- Interact with Fair customers at the location and ensure they have the best experience possible
- Evaluates car condition, and escalate issues as needed
- Prepare cars for customer pick-up
- ·Ensure attention to detail and cleanliness of the Fair Stations
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3 – 5 years of proven customer service experience in a retail, consumer or hospitality environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of personalities through clear and pleasant communication
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to lift 50 pounds regularly
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work outdoors in harsh/undesirable weather conditions
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle independently
- Ability to operate small equipment, type and use electronic devices
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Valid driver’s license and clean DMV record
- To act with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Fair
- Ability to learn quickly
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to build relationships
- Flexible to work various shifts, as assigned
- Dependability—the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.