Title Specialist will be responsible for managing all aspects of title processing and registration. This includes, but is not limited to: title corrections, title releases, registration renewals, license plate and registration duplication, etc. across all states. The Tile Specialist will be responsible for monitoring these work related items and communicating with internal business partners, customers, and vendors to ensure transactions are completed or rejected in a timely manner.
What You'll Do:
- Research title and registration related inquiries, submit transaction requests to vendors, and keep the customer updated on the status of the transaction from the initiation through completion.
- Review, attach, and process documents received electronically from customers in accordance to record retention guidelines.
- Serve as a liaison between customers, DMVs, and vendors.
- Provide feedback and/or suggestions to Leadership on improving operational procedures, and processes.
- Processes a high volume of transactions while maintaining SLAs & adhering to quality standards.
- Assist with other tasks necessary in regards to the overall success of the business.
What You'll Need:
- 1-2 years of work experience in an fast paced operations environment.
- DMV title & registration processing is desired.
- Strong data entry skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize work, and act with a sense of urgency to meet assigned deadlines in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities.
- Must be very detail oriented and process driven.
- Ability to navigate Title and Registration software/applications; including Dealertrack, DMV Websites, etc.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite skills.
- Maintains strict confidentiality regarding all matters concerning the company, employees and its customers.
- Ability to handle large volume of work while giving careful attention to detail.
- Executes all duties with follow-through and professionalism, demonstrating a high level of business ethics under minimal supervision.
What You Get:
- 100% coverage of medical, dental & vision benefits for employee AND their family
- Equity incentives (it’s only Fair that we are all part owners of the company)
- 100% paid parental leave for 4 months
- Daily catered lunch and fully stocked kitchen
- Cellphone reimbursement
- Green commuter benefits (1 block from Light rail)
- Paid parking
- Employee referral rewards
- Diverse & inclusive culture
- Generous vacation package
- Discount on Fair cars