Who You Are:
As our Growth Marketing Analyst, you’ll have the opportunity to own a corner of an incredibly impactful team at one of the fastest growing startups in Santa Monica. Data will drive all our decisions, not just help us glean insights. We solve challenging problems and boost business growth through a deep understanding of user behaviors with applied analytics techniques and business insights. In this role, you’ll partner with marketing, strategy, and product teams to drive key decisions around how to grow our customer base, increase engagement, and launch high-impact initiatives.
This key position sits at the center of everything our growth team will accomplish, so we need someone who has a strong desire to not just calculate the data but lead with it. An ideal candidate should have a robust knowledge of customer life-cycle and behavior analysis, customer segmentation, digital campaigns and business intelligence.
What You’ll Do:
- Establish our growth analytics practice by identifying key metrics and driving the foundation for our road mapping, prioritization and business intelligence.
- Perform analytical deep-dives to analyze problems and marketing opportunities by researching, designing & executing experiments.
- Translate complex analytical concepts and data into implications and action-oriented direction for the product, marketing, and executive teams.
- Be the north star on what matters most and prioritize ruthlessly.
- Work with cross-functional teams (including Marketing, Product Management, Engineering, Design, Creative, and senior executives) to rapidly execute and iterate.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelors’ or above in CS, Engineering, Physics, Math, Statistics, Business, Economics or related field.
- At least 5 years experience using analytics to drive key business decisions; examples include business/product/marketing analytics, business intelligence, strategy consulting.
- Proven track record of being able to work independently and proactively engage with business stakeholders with minimal direction.
- Significant experience with SQL and large data sets; deep understanding of statistical analysis, common quant techniques, and experiment design.
- Experience with customer acquisition, churn, LTV, ROI, and re-engagement.
- Proficiency in programming/scripting and knowledge of statistical packages like R, Python/Pandas.