Who You Are:
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of our expanding growth team. As our Lifecycle Marketing Manager, you'll have the rare chance to join a small team and truly pioneer a vital part of our growth stack and have an outsized impact across the organization. Fair is changing the way people buy cars and the engagement model goes way beyond the initial purchase. Lifecycle Marketing will be a vital part of continuing the interaction beyond handing over the keys.
You will be on the front lines introducing Fair to our customers and dealership partners, responsible for developing marketing automation, digital campaigns, increasing customer engagement and optimizing communications across the broader business. As our first Lifecycle Marketing Manager, you’ll help set the stage on how this team evolves and scales with the rest of the business.
It’s a truly unique opportunity for ownership, impact and personal growth.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and own the lifecycle marketing automation program for Fair. You’ll be our lifecycle marketing Pioneer, helping to take initial work and give it ownership, expertise and a foundation for massive growth.
- Manage planning and execution of email, push, sms, in-app and direct mail marketing automation campaigns that enhance our user’s shopping experience.
- Leverage marketing automation tools to develop transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies that maximize customer retention and acquisition.
- Drive and optimize key traffic and revenue metrics including CTR, open rates, incremental revenue lift, engagement and retention.
- Develop and execute communication testing strategies that surgically optimize ROI against a highly segmented customer base.
- Maintain and ensure high levels of data hygiene and integrity with fast-growing, high-volume lists.
- Ensure compliance with CAN-SPAM regulations.
What You’ll Need:
- At least 5 years of digital marketing-specific experience with a minimum 3 years demonstrated success and ownership in lifecycle marketing.
- Proven expertise leveraging marketing automation tools to create multi-step lifecycle automations, nurture campaigns, lead flows, and complex customer journeys.
- Results-driven with exceptional detail and proficiency in A/B testing, KPI tracking and ROI analysis.
- Strong written communication skills, with a keen eye for strong, concise, response-focused content.
- Self-starter with ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment.
- Proficiency in coding HTML, CSS.
- SQL, strong Excel and data modeling abilities.