Who You Are:
The Manager of Concierge Services is responsible for the day-to-day call center operations and manages a team of Customer Service Representatives that handle customer service inquiries via phone, email and text.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage a team of Concierge Representatives and resolve escalated issues.
- Provide employees with timely and constructive performance feedback.
- Leads continuous improvement activities by reviewing, changing, and improving processes in line with changing customer expectations/organizational goals.
- Ensures the volume of work produced meets company standards and ensures customer satisfaction.
- Identifies trends and initiates changes/improvements necessary to achieve goals and objectives while ensuring customer needs are met without interruption to service levels.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment across all departments.
- Employees are expected to maintain complete professionalism at all times and must agree to adhere to Fair’s Code of Business Conduct. Details of expectations and code available upon request.
What You’ll Need:
- Must have at least 3 years' experience as a supervisor or manager in a call center environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with common business software such as Microsoft Office suite.
- Highly organized with acute attention to detail and accuracy.
- Resourceful, quick learner.
What You Get:
- 100% coverage of medical, dental & vision benefits for employee AND their family
- Equity incentives (it’s only Fair that we are all part owners of the company)
- 100% paid parental leave for 4 months
- Daily catered lunch and fully stocked kitchen
- Cellphone reimbursement
- Green commuter benefits (1 block from Light rail)
- Paid parking
- Employee referral rewards
- Diverse & inclusive culture
- Generous vacation package
- Discount on Fair cars