Factory Berlin is the next-generation business club fostering innovation. We connect the right people to build relationships that truly matter. Our mission? To empower entrepreneurs to make an impact and create the world of tomorrow. Our curated community brings together the brightest minds from all over the globe. Our network includes freelancers, startups from all possible stages and verticals, established corporations as well as investors and leading influencers from politics and science.
- Design and executing public relations campaigns at a local, national and international level
- Develop media relations strategies
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business, industry media, and institutions
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
- 4+ years experience in public relations
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Event planning experience
- Being native either in German or in English is a must
What to expect
At Factory, we like to think with an entrepreneurial mindset. Our focus is to innovate and impact, and the foundation of what we do revolves around thinking collectively and acting as a team. We are motivated, passionate and not afraid to think unconventionally. The backbone of Factory is our community, as it is the people and the day-to-day interactions taking place here that enable us to thrive. Being a part of our team is not just a job; it’s an experience. Everything we do is executed in a bid to make the experiences of our members as close to perfection as possible. You will work alongside a talented, creative and young team of professionals who are always striving to obtain common goals, and willing to share their knowledge with one another. Do you have the Factory mentality?