Factory is a next generation business club fostering innovation. Our curated community brings together the brightest minds, including startups from all possible stages and verticals, established corporations, as well as investors and leading influencers from politics and science. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs and creatives to make a real impact and build relationships that truly matter. We operate the first and largest startup campus in Germany. Our HQ in Berlin Mitte provides access to our members and partners to an inspiring work environment and exclusive events.
Come and join one of the most exciting projects in Berlin! Work alongside a dynamic, international team, and broaden your horizons by growing together with Factory and helping us build a thriving community.
- Shape the community (by scouting potential members/interviewing/onboarding)
- Be the POC / touchpoint for our members
- Manage administration tasks using membership management tools
- Create new formats/services for our startup members together with the team
- Identify and foster relevant engagement between members
- Improve the design and the conceptualisation of our membership program
- Create an amazing customer journey experience for our members
- Support our Corporate Success team, by connecting our startups to our corporate members/partners
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field such as business, communication, languages or social studies
- 1-2 years of professional experience in Community Management (or similar) in a startup would be a big plus
- Good command of Mac OS and Google for Work apps and experience with administration tasks
- Strong networking and organisational skills
- Good understanding of the startup ecosystem and scene in Berlin
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English, German is a big plus
What to expect:
You’ll work alongside a young, creative and talented team. Some of us work with our community, some of us work with our products, brand etc., and we’re more than happy to share our knowledge with you. We live and breath architecture and design, and our own offices reflect that too. You’ll also have access to a fridge stocked with free drinks and more chocolate than you’ve ever seen.
If the idea of shaping Factory’s voice and brand has you jumping out of your seat, we’d love to hear from you.