Factory Berlin is the next-generation business club fostering innovation. We connect the right people to build relationships that truly matter. Our mission? To empower entrepreneurs to make an impact and create the world of tomorrow. Our curated community brings together the brightest minds from all over the globe. Our network includes freelancers, startups from all possible stages and verticals, established corporations as well as investors and leading influencers from politics and science.
As Hospitality Clerk you will make sure that the quality of the service provided to our community members meets the highest standards. You will represent our company in front of our members and respect our community values (give first, fairness, share and care, respect and be diverse, proactivity) in your everyday work.
You will be responsible all the equipment needed for our campus operations have been ordered and placed.
In particular you will:
- Be the point of first contact together with our Reception Teams for all the members of our community
- Make sure that overall our community space is kept cleaned and organised ensuring always a pleasant and comfortable working environment for our community members
- Work closely with the Hospitality, Reception, Facilities and Events Team
- Support the event organisation in our campus
- Be responsible of ordering and placing in the community space the necessary office equipment
- Support with technical issues (with printers, coffee machines, internet,...) and constantly communicate with the Facility Team to find a solution in a timely manner
- Be responsible of the status and maintenance of our shared kitchen
- Be responsible of the status and the maintenance of our shared restrooms, making sure that the right equipment is always in the right place
- Supervise the quality of the service provided by our cleaning company giving constant feedbacks
- Support the maintenance of our outdoor space
- 1+ year working experience in the gastronomy or hotel industry
- Completed vocational training as hotel or restaurant clerk (Hotelkauffrau(mann) / Restaurantfachfrau(mann) is preferred
- Developed communication and team working skills
- Outstanding organisational and networking skills
- Ability to prioritise, multitask and manage stress
- Strong customer orientation and attention to detail
- Proactivity and solution orientation
- English fluent and good command of German
- Availability to work either 6 or 8 hours per day
What to expect
At Factory, we like to think with an entrepreneurial mindset. Our focus is to innovate and impact, and the foundation of what we do revolves around thinking collectively and acting as a team. We are motivated, passionate and not afraid to think unconventionally. The backbone of Factory is our community, as it is the people and the day-to-day interactions taking place here that enable us to thrive. Being a part of our team is not just a job; it’s an experience. Everything we do is executed in a bid to make the experiences of our members as close to perfection as possible. You will work alongside a talented, creative and young team of professionals who are always striving to obtain common goals, and willing to share their knowledge with one another. Do you have the Factory mentality?