Factory is a next generation business club fostering innovation. Our curated community brings together the brightest minds, including startups from all possible stages and verticals, established corporations, as well as investors and leading influencers from politics and science. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs and creatives to make a real impact and build relationships that truly matter. We operate the first and largest startup campus in Germany. Our HQ in Berlin Mitte provides access to our members and partners to an inspiring work environment and exclusive events.
Come and join one of the most exciting projects in Berlin! Work alongside a dynamic, international team, and broaden your horizons by growing together with Factory and helping us build a thriving community.
- Manage and lead the Front Desk Team with a structured and positive attitude
- Be responsible for the very best service provided by our receptionists to our guests, members and partners
- Organise the shift plan
- Make sure that every team member has the right training and knowledge to act in a professional and customer focused way
- Be the central point of contact for all our reception matters: there are no problems, only solutions
- Act as Factory brand ambassador with your outgoing and charming appearance
- Be in the lead of all internal administrative tasks
- At least 2+ years proven work experience as a Lead Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Solid leadership skills and experience with team management
- Superb organizational skills and structured working style
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Detail orientation and the ability to have always an eye on the big picture at the same time
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent verbal and written skills in German and English
What to expect:
You’ll work alongside a young, creative and talented team. Some of us work with our community, some of us work with our products, brand etc., and we’re more than happy to share our knowledge with you. We live and breath architecture and design, and our own offices reflect that too. You’ll also have access to a fridge stocked with free drinks and more chocolate than you’ve ever seen.
If the idea of shaping Factory’s voice and brand has you jumping out of your seat, we’d love to hear from you.