Factory is a next generation business club fostering innovation. Our curated community brings together the brightest minds, including startups from all possible stages and verticals, established corporations, as well as investors and leading influencers from politics and science. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs and creatives to make a real impact and build relationships that truly matter. We operate the first and largest startup campus in Germany. Our HQ in Berlin Mitte provides access to our members and partners to an inspiring work environment and exclusive events.
Come and join one of the most exciting projects in Berlin! Work alongside a dynamic, international team, and broaden your horizons by growing together with Factory and helping us build a thriving community.
- Plan and manage events and meetups from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives
- Consult our partners on finding the best format to tackle their needs
- Come up with suggestions to enhance the event’s success
- Prepare and formulate individual packages for internal partners and external clients
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers
- Coordinate all event operations
- Ensure event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur
- Analyze the event’s success and prepare report
- BSc/BA in Event Management, PR, marketing, hospitality management or other related field
- Proven experience as Event Manager
- Excellent organizational and project management
- Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- A knack for problem-solving
- Strong customer-service orientation
- A team player with people skills
- Fluent in German and excellent in English
What to expect:
You’ll work alongside a young, creative and talented team. Some of us work with our community, some of us work with our products, brand etc., and we’re more than happy to share our knowledge with you. We live and breath architecture and design, and our own offices reflect that too. You’ll also have access to a fridge stocked with free drinks and more chocolate than you’ve ever seen.
If the idea of shaping Factory’s voice and brand has you jumping out of your seat, we’d love to hear from you.