Factory is a next generation business club fostering innovation. Our curated community brings together the brightest minds, including startups from all possible stages and verticals, established corporations, as well as investors and leading influencers from politics and science. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs and creatives to make a real impact and build relationships that truly matter. We operate the first and largest startup campus in Germany. Our HQ in Berlin Mitte provides access to our members and partners to an inspiring work environment and exclusive events.
Come and join one of the most exciting projects in Berlin! Work alongside a dynamic, international team, and broaden your horizons by growing together with Factory and helping us build a thriving community.
- Engage with Factory’s corporate partners while ensuring a strong and professional relationship
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements to ensure the correct products and services are delivered in a timely manner
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Bachelor or equivalent degree in Business, Economics, Philosophy or other relevant field
- At least 3+ years of relationship and/or corporate account management/key account management
- Solid knowledge of one of the following industries: financing institutions, insurance, automotive/mobility, manufacturing, electrical engineering
- Keen on the topics digitalisation and innovation
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organisational levels
- German native and fluency in English
What to expect:
You’ll work alongside a young, creative and talented team. Some of us work with our community, some of us work with our products, brand etc., and we’re more than happy to share our knowledge with you. We live and breath architecture and design, and our own offices reflect that too. You’ll also have access to a fridge stocked with free drinks and more chocolate than you’ve ever seen.
If the idea of shaping Factory’s voice and brand has you jumping out of your seat, we’d love to hear from you.