Factorial Energy is transforming battery technology to enable safe, affordable, and manufacturable products for Mobility and Energy. Operating out of its world-class research and development facility in Woburn, MA, the company holds a portfolio of solid-state innovations, including its segment-leading Factorial Electrolyte System Technology™ (FEST).
This role is for a manager of “all” solid state batteries at Factorial Energy. The ideal candidate would have all solid state batteries engineering skills, good customer relationship experience, and good managerial experience.
- Factorial's All-Solid-State Batteries Scale-Up and Mass Production.
- Work with external suppliers, and internal production teams to meet design capabilities based on manufacturing processes.
- Quick response to OEM customers.
- RFQ/RFI Preparation
- Close communication with the production team
- Master or PhD in electrochemistry or engineering preferred
- 3+ years of experience in lithium-ion battery development
- 2+ years of management experience.
- Experience in mass production of lithium batteries.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to take team feedback to incorporate into your designs, as well as give constructive feedback to others.
- If PhD degree, 5+ years of company experience. If a master's degree, 8+ years of company experience.