Factorial Energy is transforming battery technology to enable safe, scalable, and high-performance cells for electric vehicles. Operating out of its world-class research and development facility in Woburn, MA. Factorial holds a portfolio of solid-state innovations, including its segment-leading FEST™ (Factorial Electrolyte System Technology)
Our Purpose is to enable a sustainable future
Our Vision is to drive the revolution of a fossil fuel-free society, and bring the greatest benefit to human kind.
Our Mission is to provide the highest performing, most sustainable and safest batteries to power Electric Vehicles, Homes and Businesses
Your Role in achieving this will be as our MATERIALS PLANNING MANAGER
Factorial is a fast-growing business attracting talent from all over the world to help us on our mission to build the best batteries to power Vehicles, Homes and Businesses.
- Design and run an enterprise wide materials planning and commit program
- Develop manual process for initial E2E planning process, including demand smoothing, component requirements, netting, supplier commits product commits.
- Develop strategic ERP/MRP process to manage direct material requirements
- Own inventory management and tracking, including daily/shift tracking and physical inventory checks
- Build team to run planning function as the company scales
- Partner with R&D product teams to understand Product Bills of Materials and component attach rates
- Partner with Sales and Customer PMO teams to validate customer and internal demand requirements
- Partner with the Procurement Sourcing team to manage component demand/supply commit process
- Lead cross functional supply reviews and interlock meetings
- Minimum of 10+ years’ experience in manufacturing / planning
- Experience managing global supply commit process required Management of leadership
- Bachelor Degree in relevant field preferred
- Position will be primarily on-site based on the Woburn, MA area Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to lead and handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills