Factorial Energy is transforming battery technology to enable safe, scalable, and high-performance cells for electric vehicles. Operating out of its world-class research and development facility in Woburn, MA. Factorial holds a portfolio of solid-state innovations, including its segment-leading FEST™ (Factorial Electrolyte System Technology)
Our Purpose is to enable a sustainable future
Our Vision is to drive the revolution of a wireless, fossil fuel-free society
Our Mission is to provide the highest performing, most sustainable and safest batteries to power Electric Vehicles, Homes and Businesses
Factorial is a fast-growing business attracting talent from all over the world to help us on our mission to build the best batteries to power Vehicles, Homes and Businesses. We are looking for a Quality Manager to help plan, direct, coordinate, and implement a world class Quality Management System and develop a culture of Continuous Improvement at the company. You will be working closely with leaders and teams in R&D, Product Development, Supply Chain, Operation, and Program Management to assess the current state and develop plans for improvement and then facilitate the implementation.
The ideal candidate is hands-on and committed to quality management and process management and a strong background in Lean-Six Sigma principles, Quality Tools, and best practices.
- Manage end to end Quality for the company and be responsible for reporting Quality Data, creating and maintaining the company's Quality Management Plan, and reporting status on the company's Quality Management efforts.
- Participate in new product development to ensure Quality issues are addressed throughout the development process and all stakeholders understand requirements from the beginning.
- Lead quality improvement activities and manage quality assurance in Factorial
- Ensure internal and external documentation meets requirements for suppliers, customers, and other stakeholders.
- Establish internal and external quality auditing procedures and report.
- Establish and own Supplier Quality Management processes, and Customer Quality Management processes, including fulfilment chains in Europe, North America, and Asia-Pacific.
- Minimum 10 years of Quality Management experience, with progressive levels of responsibility.
- Capable to lead to successful integration of APQP deliverables and requirements into existing policies and procedures
- Experience with Lean & Six Sigma principles. Experience with Quality Control in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of and practice with the basic Quality Tools, 8D problem solving, SPC, ANOVA, GR&R, PPAP, Cpk analysis, and other common measurement and analytical tools.
- Background in battery cell quality is a huge plus.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
What’s in it for you:
- Free catered lunches Monday through Friday
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Ability to say you helped build a more sustainable future
- Competitive Salary + Stock Options
- Medical, Dental, 401k
- Free Gym Membership
- Education Reimbursement
Factorial은 차량, 가정 및 기업에 전력을 공급하는 최고의 배터리를 구축하는 우리의 사명을 수행하는 데 도움이 되도록 전 세계에서 인재를 유치하는 빠르게 성장하는 비즈니스입니다. 우리는 세계적 수준의 품질 관리 시스템을 계획, 지시, 조정 및 구현하고 회사에서 지속적인 개선 문화를 개발할 수 있도록 품질 관리자를 찾고 있습니다. R&D, 제품 개발, 공급망, 운영 및 프로그램 관리의 리더 및 팀과 긴밀하게 협력하여 현재 상태를 평가하고 개선 계획을 개발한 다음 구현을 촉진합니다.