Reports to: Engineering Manager
Location: Remote | India
Employment Type: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
Who we are:
Fabric is a modern commerce platform that gives retailers tools to create world-class shopping experiences for mid-market enterprises. We champion a new, harmonious way of doing business that emphasizes connectedness and collaboration over competition and dominance. This is showcased in our products that rely on microservices, APIs, and easy integrations, and in our globally distributed team that genuinely cares about its customers. Our founders directed groundbreaking commerce initiatives at Amazon, Staples, Google and eBay. We're growing fast and looking for more awesome people to join us.
Your next career:
The Sr. Software Development Engineer – Front-End, partners with Product, Engineering and Design teams to deliver new features and enhancements for YDV’s new eCommerce platform. This position focuses on providing eCommerce and related technology expertise to design, develop, and support of on-line, customer-facing, eCommerce products.
The successful candidate will have experience of a strong, hands-on technologist. A person who is comfortable with multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment is required. Work with other engineers, managers, Product Management, QA, and Operations teams to develop product features that meet market needs with respect to functionality, performance, reliability, realistic implementation schedules, and adherence to development goals and principles
- Design and implement high-performance scalable user experiences
- Estimate engineering effort, plan implementation and roll out product features
- Independently design, code, and test major features, as well as work jointly with other team members to deliver complex changes.
- Own continuous improvement and fine-tuning of front-end performance, scalability and security
- Flexible approach to analyzing technical issues and clearly communicating recommendations/solutions
- Proficient in agile development methodologies
- Expected to deliver consistently with little supervision
What you bring to the table:
- 7+ years of professional experience
- Proven ability to define and implement effective software development methodologies
- Outstanding writing, presentation and communication skills
- Experience development of a consumer facing React.js online experience.
- Experience building server-less solutions is highly-preferred
What we bring to the table:
- Competitive compensation packages
- PTO and Holiday plans
- Benefits packages
- Wellness & Technology Programs
- Fast-paced, fun and collaborative environment
- A team invested in you both personally and professionally