Reports to: Engineering Manager
Location: Remote | India
Employment Type: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
Who we are:
Fabric is a modern commerce platform that gives retailers tools to create world-class shopping experiences for mid-market enterprises. We champion a new, harmonious way of doing business that emphasizes connectedness and collaboration over competition and dominance. This is showcased in our products that rely on microservices, APIs, and easy integrations, and in our globally distributed team that genuinely cares about its customers. Our founders directed groundbreaking commerce initiatives at Amazon, Staples, Google and eBay. We're growing fast and looking for more awesome people to join us.
Your next career:
The Senior Software Development Engineer, partners with Product, Engineering and Design teams to innovate and deliver new features and enhancements for Fabric new eCommerce platform. This position focuses on providing eCommerce and related technology expertise to design, develop, and support of on-line, customer facing, eCommerce business solutions.
The successful candidate will have experience of a strong, hands-on technologist. A person who is comfortable with multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment is required. Work with other engineers, managers, Product Management, QA, and Operations teams to develop innovative solutions that meet market needs with respect to functionality, performance, reliability, realistic implementation schedules, and adherence to development goals and principles
- Own project goals, objectives and budgets for key products – building discipline around tracking progress and iterating to improve product performance.
- Evaluates, prioritizes and leads decisions regarding architecture, design, tools and technologies based on product requirements, team skills and maintenance
- Lead a group of software developers and execute on a strategic systems and applications roadmap deliverables
- Develop and deliver integrations and application enhancements which meet or exceed customer needs
- Diagnose, design, and implement solutions to key technology or application problems
- Actively work with Software Architects and Product stakeholders to ensure that organization’s best practices are being developed and followed
- Conduct new technology research, concept specification and design of individual software components.
What you bring to the table:
- 6+ years of professional experience
- Proven ability to define and implement effective software development methodologies
- Outstanding writing, presentation and communication skills
- Aptitude for being organized with flexibility and for delivering results in a fast-paced environment
- Experience development of large scale consumer facing micro-services solution.
What we bring to the table:
- Competitive compensation packages
- PTO and Holiday plans
- Fast-paced, fun and collaborative environment
- A team invested in you both personally and professionally