Employment Type: Full-time/Remote
Start Date: ASAP
Who we are:
Fabric is the commerce platform that gives retailers tools to create Amazon-grade shopping experiences. We champion a new, harmonious way of doing business that emphasizes connectedness and collaboration over competition and dominance. This is showcased in our products that rely on microservices, APIs, and easy integrations, and in our globally distributed team that genuinely cares about its customers. Our founders directed groundbreaking commerce initiatives at Staples and eBay, and our CEO created multi-billion dollar projects at Amazon. We're growing fast and looking for more awesome people to join us.
Your next career:
As a Product Manager at Fabric, you’re responsible for shaping the future of commerce. You’re passionate about enabling businesses of all sizes to grow and evolve their capabilities to fuel their business growth. We work on complex problems across the spectrum of Commerce, SaaS, distributed systems, analytics, search, identity, transactions and payments, subscriptions, and much more.
- Overall responsible for the roadmap, prioritization, market and competitive intelligence, requirements, adoption, sales and presales support, training, partner support, and marketing support.
- Work closely with Engineering acting as product owner building best in class products
- Work closely with customer and partner development teams to collaborate on building the leading headless e-commerce platform
- Take accountability for the realization of the product vision through product delivery, company enablement, and market adoption.
- Engage customers, prospects, partners, and industry resources to determine business requirements, technical considerations, and strategic objectives.
- Capture and document market needs and product requirements necessary to succeed in the markets we serve – use cases, personas, cross-functional deliverables.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills both internally and externally. This is essential to gaining buy-in and collaboration internally and supporting our customers and partners externally.
- Perform the role of a champion to promote and evangelize the product and new features with marketing, sales, support, professional services, partners, and customers.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent practical experience
- Masters degree in Business Administration or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of experience in e-commerce, distributed systems, web development, developer tools, payments, search, ranking algorithms, transactional systems, content delivery and low latency web applications.
- Proven track record of setting ambitious goals and rallying the team to meet those critical goals.
- Experience working with engineers and UX designers
- Experience driving elements of the product development lifecycle such as product vision, go-to-market strategy, driving requirements, and product launch.
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction.
- Experience working effectively with multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance, Marketing, Legal.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority.
What Fabric brings to the table:
- Competitive compensation packages
- PTO and Holiday plans
- Benefits packages which include Medical, Dental, Life, and Vision
- Fast-paced, fun and collaborative environment
- A team invested in you both personally and professionally