Get to know us
eyeo is an open source software company whose market-leading ad-filtering technology powers products like Adblock Plus, Adblock and Adblock Browser,Trestle and whose privacy-first products like Crumbs promote transparency and an improved browsing experience. eyeo is dedicated to giving users control of their online experience while fostering a sustainable online value exchange to offer creators, publishers and advertisers more ways to earn money for the content they provide.
In combining our reach of distribution partnerships and our own products, our technology runs on over 225 million devices.
At eyeo, we’re passionate about user agency, personal privacy, sustainability and keeping the web an open, fair resource for everyone.
How we work
eyeo has colleagues based all over the world. We practice agile and work in distributed, cross-functional teams that span nearly every timezone. Many of our tech teams prefer to work asynchronously.
What you'll do
We are looking for a full-time generalist within eyeo’s demand team who can support daily operations with a heavy focus on campaign management and optimization. You will also be responsible for managing some advertiser accounts. In addition to that, we need someone who can support us in day to day operations with varied responsibilities. The role is responsible for but not limited to campaign management, client communications, building campaign optimization strategies, documentation, representing eyeo in internal meetings, coordinating projects with various teams etc.
The role is critical for the overall development of Trestle, eyeo’s advertiser solution. We prefer this role to be based in Berlin and for the hire to work from the office 2 days a week.
After your morning coffee, you'll be expected to...
- Work closely with our currently outsourced campaign management team, our clients and sales teams to ensure that campaigns deliver, scale and that the bookings are renewed
- Understand the dynamics of Acceptable Ads traffic and build campaign management strategies and optimization strategies
- Monitor campaign performance and delivery and guide the campaign management team in their day to day work
- Document all demand-related topics in confluence and help spread this knowledge across teams in the Monetization Unit and across the company
- Take ownership of projects that arise with the demand team and drive them to success
- Be Trestle’s voice and face to clients by being an expert in the field of Acceptable Ads, programmatic trading and account management. Represent Trestle in internal and external meetings
- Take complete ownership of campaign execution, optimization and reporting
- This role may require travel
What you bring to the table…
- 2+ years of experience in campaign management or campaign optimization
- Good understanding of various DSPs like TheTradeDesk, MediaMath, Beeswax etc.
- Analytical Thinking (campaign optimization strategies)
- Having delivered performance and branding campaigns for big advertisers
- Ability to work as an individual contributor and also work efficiently as a part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Hands on with MS Office / G Suite
- Understanding of the ad tech landscape
- Dynamic, motivated and entrepreneurial mindset
It's awesome, but not required, if you know you have…
- A business / marketing degree
- German or French language skills
What we offer
- Opportunity to work on and shape a young product, a product that is first in market and has a great potential, and be a part of a startup within eyeo
- Work from home or one of our offices—we trust you to find what works best for you
- Stipend for one of the following: home office or relocation
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days paid vacation
- Personal and professional development budget
- Monthly child care stipend for children under 6
- Offsite team days and the annual summer company retreat in Cologne
- Company-sponsored hackathons