Get to know us
eyeo is an open source software company whose market-leading ad-filtering technology powers products like Adblock Plus, Adblock and Adblock Browser, and whose privacy-first products like Crumbs promote transparency and an improved browsing experience. eyeo is dedicated to giving users control of their online experience while fostering a sustainable online value exchange to offer creators, publishers and advertisers more ways to earn money for the content they provide.
In combining our reach of distribution partnerships and our own products, our technology runs on over 225 million devices.
At eyeo, we’re passionate about user agency, personal privacy, sustainability and keeping the web an open, fair resource for everyone.
How we work
eyeo has colleagues based all over the world. We practice agile and work in distributed, cross-functional teams that span nearly every timezone.
After your morning coffee, you'll be expected to...
- Build, maintain and communicate product vision and strategy, in line with the company and unit's strategies
- Define, refine and prioritize requirements for the team in order to ensure the team can regularly ship the expected updates while adequately balancing between Chromium updates, feature updates, internal and partner support requests
- Ensure that the roadmap for your team is clearly defined, prioritized and communicated
- Surface insights that create value for Distribution partners and internal teams at eyeo
- Establish and improve a continuous product discovery process
- Monitor and measure launched features and feed learnings back into the product development process
- Ensure that decisions made regarding our products are transparent to everyone in the company
- “Rally the troops” by obtaining all necessary stakeholder buy-in to move a project forward to implementation
- Define the data metrics or feedback required to validate a product’s goals, and ensure those metrics are available to everyone in the company
What you bring to the table...
- Minimum 5 years of Product Management Experience
- Experience managing products in a B2B environment
- Experience working with external partners
- Experience working with remote teams
- Understanding of how the web technically works
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and written)
- Proactive problem solver with a good team attitude
- Experience working with complex software projects
- Experience running continuous discovery
- JIRA, Asana or other ticketing system experience
- Strong agile work process background
It's awesome, but not required, if you have...
- Ideally experience working with Browser Technologies
- Strong technical background
- Experience working with teams larger than a small startup
- Experience working with Open Source Projects
- Understanding of the ad tech landscape
- Other languages: German, Mandarin, Korean, Spanish (not at all required, but would be amazing)
What we offer
- Work from home or one of our offices —we trust you to find what works best for you
- Stipend for one of the following: home office or relocation
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days paid vacation
- Your choice of hardware and setup
- Personal and professional development budget
- Monthly child care stipend for children under 6
- Offsite team days and the annual summer company retreat in Cologne
- Company-sponsored hackathons