Get to know us
We create open source software that puts users in control over their online browsing experience. Our desktop and mobile products, such as Adblock Plus, Adblock Browser and Flattr, help sustain and grow a fair, open web, because they give users control while providing user-friendly monetization. Our most popular product, Adblock Plus (ABP), is currently used on over 100 million devices.
What you’ll do
Explore the seven sees in pursuit of adventure, mystery and the unknown.
After your morning coffee, you’ll be expected to...
- You will be responsible for guiding colleagues and candidates through the entire recruitment process – from job ad to case study to onboarding
- You will identify and use the best channels to find the right candidates for the role at hand (active sourcing, employee referrals, networking, etc.)
- You are comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make the hiring process smarter and more efficient
- You communicate effectively with Hiring Managers to ensure filtering for the right candidates, as well as ensure preparedness during the interview process
- You are able to get candidates excited about working at eyeo, no matter how you interact with them (in person, over the telephone or via video conference)
- You are obsessive about creating a great candidate experience, and are always looking for ways to improve it
Take a scoop of ice cream if you have...
- At least 4 years of work experience in Recruiting
- You can demonstrate a track record of successfully recruiting tech-savvy people
- You are ready to take ownership of open positions from job ad to onboarding
- You have the ability to build strong relationships and engage candidates
- You have a meticulous and structured approach to organizing your work
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (both verbal and written) in English to support international recruiting efforts
- German knowledge is nice to have but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of German labor laws is a big plus but not necessary!