Get to know us
We create open source software that puts users in control over their online browsing experience. Our desktop and mobile products, such as Adblock Plus, Adblock Browser and Flattr, help sustain and grow a fair, open web, because they give users control while providing user-friendly monetization. Our most popular product, Adblock Plus (ABP), is currently used on over 100 million devices.
What you’ll do
You will be responsible for identifying, prioritising and conducting research for a variety of project teams. Your primary goal will be to provide your teams with the data and insights they need to make critical decisions that will impact tens of millions of users worldwide. Meanwhile, you will help establish best practices and mentor other researchers in order to improve the quality, quantity and effectiveness of our research overall.
After your morning coffee, you’ll be expected to...
- Determine overarching strategy / framework for conducting research
- Establish best practices
- Identify and prioritize new research projects
- Conduct qualitative studies, usability studies, quantitative surveys, and any other type of research needed
- Mentor other researchers
To get your morning coffee at eyeo, you'll need...
- Experience leading and conducting research using various methodologies for both websites and software products (global or international products preferred).
- At least 4 years work experience
- Previous experience as a Researcher at another product company or creative agency (B2C)
- Expert communication skills (fluent in both written and verbal English), fluency in another language is a big plus
- A desire to mentor others (experience is a plus)
A little bit about the team you’ll work with
You’ll be part of the Product team, working alongside two other UX Researchers. You can work onsite or remotely (we're flexible like that).