Get to know us
We create open source software that puts users in control over their online browsing experience. Our desktop and mobile products, such as Adblock Plus, Adblock Browser and Flattr, help sustain and grow a fair, open web, because they give users control while providing user-friendly monetization. Our most popular product, Adblock Plus (ABP), is currently used on over 100 million devices.
For this role, you must be willing to commute to Cologne on a weekly basis.
What you’ll do
- Developing a QA strategy together with the Head of QA
- Defining and implementing standard processes to ensure quality of our software with our team of QA Engineers
- Ensuring an appropriate QA tooling landscape
- Defining requirements and managing the implementation of test environments
- Defining requirements, research appropriate tooling for and managing implementation of automated checks
Who you are
- At least 5 years experience in managing software QA topics
- Strong people skills, especially in working with remote colleagues
- Experience with setting up standard processes for software QA, preferably in a continuously changing environment
- Experience with setting up and maintaining a tooling landscape for software QA as well as setting up automated checks
- Good knowledge of source code management tools like Git or Mercurial
- Good knowledge of basic web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS)
It’s awesome, but not required, if you know about:
- Additional scripting languages
A little bit about the team you’ll work with
Actually, you’ll mostly work across teams and will check in with different projects and stakeholders regularly. As QA Manager you’ll support our QA Engineers and their work in different teams by analyzing their strengths and optimizing testing processes and workflows. You’ll get to interact with people and teams across eyeo and will be able to shape how we do QA.