EyeCare Partners is currently seeking a Staff Accountant to be a trusted member of the EyeCare Partners accounting and finance team. This position is part of the Financial Reporting and General Accounting team within Finance, which includes subject matter experts over consolidated financial statement presentations, technical accounting matters, general ledger accounting, and works closely with our Financial Planning & Analytics Leadership as well as several other teams across the Accounting department. This individual will utilize their accounting knowledge to complete timely preparation of monthly journal entries, account reconciliations, and work with the Accounting Manager to provide critical analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts and variances.
- Prepare journal entries to ensure transactions are entered into the accounting system accurately and by due dates per our monthly close calendar
- Perform GL account reconciliations and monthly analysis of various balance sheet and income statement accounts
- Implement standardized operating procedures to maintain and strengthen internal controls over financial reporting
- Assist senior accountants in pulling general ledger information for preparation of our consolidated financial statements including balance sheet, income statement, statement of member’s equity and statement of cash flows
- Assist in preparing information for financial audits and facilitating the audit process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in corporate accounting
- Highly skilled in use of Excel spreadsheets and other accounting software. Use of Microsoft Dynamics AX a plus
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills, customer service and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to recognize and resolve variances
- Ability to multitask simultaneously and effectively prioritize work
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the “core” work hours of 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday – Friday. Must work 40 hours each week to maintain full time status.
EyeCare Partners (ECP) is the largest vertically integrated medical vision services provider in the US. Founded in 2015 and headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, ECP has an extensive network of full-scope medical optometry and ophthalmology practices, with over 450 locations across 16 states throughout the US. ECP employs over more than 500 optometrists and 85 ophthalmologists who, together with over a 4,400 member experienced clinic staff, offer patients end-to-end services covering medical optometry, ophthalmology and sub-specialties, and vision correction products. EyeCare Partners's model provides an integrated network of medical and support services that cover the entire lifecycle of a patient's eye care needs, which results in increased patient and physician satisfaction and retention.
The company is backed by Partners Group, one of the largest private markets investment managers in the world, since the first quarter of 2020. Visit http://www.eyecare-partners.com to learn more.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
We strive to make our career opportunities accessible to all applicants. EyeCare Partners is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. If you need assistance with this application, please contact (636) 227-2600.
Please do not contact the office directly – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.