The Marketing Coordinator is an essential lynch pin, serving all members of the Marketing department. This role requires an individual who is outgoing, organized, forward thinking and eager to learn more about all aspects of Marketing.
EyeCare Partners (ECP) is a rapidly growing leader in the eye care community and this is an excellent opportunity to manage tasks at the highest level. We have an unabashed goal to provide the best marketing support in the industry and are looking to build our marketing team with a candidate excited to make a meaningful contribution to healthcare.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee location management for all ECP practices online, including updates on office hours and provider details to owned domains, Google, Yelp, directories, etc. as they change
- Manage the intake of new project requests from other departments and employees, confirming requirements for each and coordinating with the appropriate Marketing team member for completion
- Assist the team with Integrations task list items, including coordination of newly acquired employee gifts, communications and other requests as needed
- Facilitate the Marketing CRM calendar, updating with new Marketing efforts company-wide on a weekly basis
- Plan and execute trunk shows for Optometry offices in partnership with Frame Buyers and Operations
- Update Merchandising tracking sheet for Optometry offices, including any signage or handouts related to vendor partners, Marketing promotional pieces, etc.
- Administer the company’s promotional item program in conjunction with our print vendor, tracking spend monthly at the office level to ensure compliance with budget
- Oversee the printed material development and edit process for in-office marketing pieces, including the administration of the company print order website
- Highly collaborative with the ability to pivot between projects at any moment while adhering to due dates
- Self-starter, highly motivated, excellent communicator, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills with a high level of professionalism and the ability to work with other departments effectively
- Strong computer skills including the Microsoft Office suite
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Must be able to write effectively and succinctly
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field required
- Minimum of 2 years related experience in Marketing
EyeCare Partners (ECP) is the largest vertically integrated medical vision services provider in the US. Founded in 2015 and headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, ECP has an extensive network of full-scope medical optometry and ophthalmology practices, with over 450 locations across 16 states throughout the US. ECP employs over more than 500 optometrists and 85 ophthalmologists who, together with over a 4,400 member experienced clinic staff, offer patients end-to-end services covering medical optometry, ophthalmology and sub-specialties, and vision correction products. EyeCare Partners's model provides an integrated network of medical and support services that cover the entire lifecycle of a patient's eye care needs, which results in increased patient and physician satisfaction and retention.
The company is backed by Partners Group, one of the largest private markets investment managers in the world, since the first quarter of 2020. Visit http://www.eyecare-partners.com to learn more.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
We strive to make our career opportunities accessible to all applicants. EyeCare Partners is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. If you need assistance with this application, please contact (636) 227-2600.
Please do not contact the office directly – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.