The Corporate Safety & Facility Manager is overall responsible for designing and managing processes to protect our company’s staff, patients and facilities. This role reports into the Shared Services Procurement Director, but also partners closely with our legal team and organizational leadership across the business. You will serve as the main business contact to our facility management provider and fleet management provider, our third party real estate firm, and our insurance groups.
The Corporate Safety & Facility Manager will manage the company safety program, facility management program, security & sustainability initiatives, and the company vehicle fleet. You will need to fully align standard operating procedures and business policies in driving a program well beyond basic compliance, and delivering a world-class, automated system to report, investigate and mitigate incidents involving our people, patients and facilities. You will also develop reporting and analytic tools, build KPIs, and establish training programs.
- Primary business relationship with third-party facility management group; overall responsibility to manage work order process and reporting
- Development and implementation of regulatory written programs, training, safety procedures, and incident investigation & reporting; root cause analysis to determine preventative and mitigating controls.
- Inspect company facilities to ensure compliance with safety and company policies and guidelines
- Support corporate office facilities to include seating and office arrangements, construction or updates, and safety program
- Reporting and data analysis for work-related near miss events and recordable incidents
- Development of a company sustainability and environmental program
- Coordinates workers’ compensation claims and property damage claims in conjunction with insurance companies and property management group
- Implements fire protection and security systems to protect property from loss
- Manage third-party fleet management program for a small fleet of company vehicles nationwide
- Associates degree in Occupational Safety, Environmental/Health Science, or closely related degree, or equivalent work experience required.
- OSHA Certification preferred
- 2+ years of safety and environmental experience required; experience in facility management is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools and business ERP platforms
- Analytical skills to develop reporting tools and compile analysis to senior leadership on safety and facility trends and costs
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills; proven record of building relationships within the organization and delivering timely and effective communication & training
- High impact performer; we want a world-class program and the ideal candidate will be able to identify opportunities to develop comprehensive procedures and programs
EyeCare Partners (ECP) is the largest vertically integrated medical vision services provider in the US. Founded in 2015 and headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, ECP has an extensive network of full-scope medical optometry and ophthalmology practices, with over 450 locations across 16 states throughout the US. ECP employs over more than 500 optometrists and 85 ophthalmologists who, together with over a 4,400 member experienced clinic staff, offer patients end-to-end services covering medical optometry, ophthalmology and sub-specialties, and vision correction products. EyeCare Partners's model provides an integrated network of medical and support services that cover the entire lifecycle of a patient's eye care needs, which results in increased patient and physician satisfaction and retention.
The company is backed by Partners Group, one of the largest private markets investment managers in the world, since the first quarter of 2020. Visit http://www.eyecare-partners.com to learn more.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
We strive to make our career opportunities accessible to all applicants. EyeCare Partners is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. If you need assistance with this application, please contact (636) 227-2600.
Please do not contact the office directly – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.