Ophthalmology Associates, an EyeCare Partners practice, is seeking a BC/BE fellowship trained Cornea Surgeon in St. Louis, Missouri. We are a practice of four physicians with three clinics in the St. Louis area and are known as the “Doctor’s Doctors” due to the fact that so many of our region’s medical doctors choose us when they need their own eye procedures done.
Ophthalmology Associates is now a part of EyeCare Partners, a growing company that aims to set the highest standards of excellence, integrating the best patient care practices, and business and operations systems processes to optimize each practice. We hire the best staff to support our compassionate and self-motivated surgeons.
Impressive Benefits for an Impressive Team:
- Competitive compensation structure with productivity bonus
- Comprehensive employee benefits packages, including 401-K, health insurance, medical malpractice insurance, and vacation
- Access to practice-owned ASCs
- State of the art technology
- State license reimbursements
- Generous employee purchase program
Known as the Gateway to the West, St. Louis has world-class universities, one of the best food scenes in the country, and unique, vibrant, walkable neighborhoods. Here in the Gateway City you can enjoy ample outdoor, family friendly attractions and dozens of culinary adventures!
For more information, contact Brian O. Donovan, Physician Recruiter at email@example.com or text/cell: 603-661-0477.