The Director, Business Technology Transformation’s primary responsibility is to work closely with a diverse group of functional partners - including but not limited to Human Resources, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Learning & Development, and Revenue Cycle Management focused on delivering exceptional user experience by defining and implementing core ERP system, increasing efficiencies in shared service business operations by implementing technology solutions and setup/lead data & analytics program for the organization. This role is responsible for all phases of the technology implementation/integration/development. This role is a passionate technology leader who has successfully built and led geographically distributed (internal and vendor partner resources) software development and SaaS/Software Package implementation teams.
The leader may lead/assist and/or consult around the development and execution of annual operating plan, IT governance roadmap, financial management of operational and capital expenditures and sourcing management across IT. As a member of the IT senior leadership team, the role will contribute to the development and execution of the enterprise wide technology strategy
Essential Functions, Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for serving as the strategic IT interface with practice support center functional units for strategy development, solution discovery, service management, risk management, and relationship management.
- Lead implementation of large scale enterprise solution such as HCM/FIN/SCM solution, Data & Analytics programs including overall program planning, vendor management, requirement management, development, testing, implementation and post-rollout support & maintenance by partnering with functional leaders.
- Ensure that programs, initiatives & projects are delivered on time and within budget. Manage risks appropriately & plan proactive mitigation.
- Deliver strategy, implementation and support for systems leveraged by practice support center employees.
- Understand and anticipate current & future business needs, and market dynamics & industry landscape and define a short-term and long-term strategy and roadmap.
- Meet/exceed the customer’s (internal and external) expectations by understanding, anticipating, and meeting customer needs. Exhibit proactive communication; act and think with customers in mind.
- Lead leaders & team members, setting up measurable goals, providing direction, mentoring.
- Manage budget for the area including forecasting, planning, detail level tracking.
- Manage key vendor relationships including contract negotiations, pricing & evaluation of current & potential partnerships.
- Assists with other duties as directed by management.
- Bachelor’s degree - required
- Master or MBA Degree - preferred
- One or more of PMP, PMI-ACP, Scrum certifications
- At least ten years of experience effectively leading teams and 5+ years of experience at Sr. Manager or Director level in a multi-unit business environment
- At least five years of experience managing Finance and HR applications such as SAP, Workday, Oracle ERP Finance Cloud etc.
- Strong experience in partnering with functional leadership to build technology transformation business case that is rooted in ROI driven prioritization
- Experience successfully leading multiple complex systems integrations projects.
- Background in Healthcare or Retail Industry
- Experience of defining and driving data & analytics strategy and self serving reporting capabilities in Data warehouse, datalake ecosytem, etc. is preferred
Skills & Abilities (i.e., technical, knowledge, etc.):
- Independent, highly motivated, skilled in multi-tasking, and strong communication skills (presentation, written and verbal)
- Exceptional people leadership, relationship building ability, demonstrated prioritization and negotiation skills
- Ability to operate effectively in areas of uncertainty, ambiguity, and conflict to focus and deliver against business goals
- Excellent customer service and follow-up skills with both internal and external customers
- Track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with strong leadership skills
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
If you need assistance with this application, please contact (636) 227-2600
EyeCare Partners is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please do not contact the office directly – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.