Insurance Verification / Customer Service
Entry Level Role
For over 35 years, Nationwide Vision has been transforming eye care in Arizona. We are
looking for energetic, knowledgeable insurance verification and customer care professionals to
support our mission in delivering the best patient-care experience.
Nationwide Vision offers the same personalized attention as a small, privately owned company
while matching the convenience and price of a large chain. We also offer comprehensive eye
care services and surgical eye services to our customers.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Answering phones
- Assisting provider's offices and patients with benefit questions
- Responding to emails internal and external
- Medical Verification of eligibility and benefits
- Obtaining authorizations from payers
- Miscellaneous duties.
- Proper phone etiquette and desire to assist customers
- Experience in MS Excel and Word required
- Professional, self-starter with a good attitude and ability to work in fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with Medical Insurances
- Knowledge of Vision Insurances
- Experience with Prior Authorization
- Optical experience
We also believe in the power of teamwork, both in our offices and throughout our community.
We are committed to a number of worthy causes that give particular attention to children.
We're hiring smart thinkers and doers who want to work for a leader and innovator in vision care
space. Come and help us make vision care better for everyone.
Hours are Monday through Friday 8-5pm and Saturdays 8-4:30pm, 40 hours per week.