Supervisor of Revenue Cycle Management
If you are looking for a long term opportunity with growth potential, we want to hear from you! EyeCare Partners is looking for a Revenue Cycle Supervisor. We pride ourselves on outstanding customer service.
This position is responsible for supervising all activities within the central billing office including but not limited to: insurance verification, patient statements, submission of clean claims, collection of patient and insurance receivables, patient and operations communications, and any activities related to patient access and credentialing.
Responsibilities also include implementing and maintaining an efficient work flow within the department as well as ensuring that all employees within the department have received the proper level of training (including cross training in other departments to ensure the highest level of accuracy and efficiency). You will be responsible for reconciling and reviewing claims processed on a daily basis.
- Supervise all revenue cycle and central billing office staff
- Responsible for all activities within the central billing office
- Work with other members of Revenue Cycle Management team in cultivating and managing strong relationships both internally and externally
- Maintain employee management (time and attendance, disciplinary actions, etc.)
- Ensure adherence to and compliance of payor, government and internal system regulatory policies
- Audit productivity and quality of team
- Create, maintain, update and provide training on policies and procedures
- Identify potential process improvements
- Carry out supervising responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies
- 5 years billing experience with 1 year in supervisory role
- Associates Degree is helpful
- Experience in integrated health care systems
- Experience with accounts receivable and understanding of the revenue cycle for payors
- Strong managerial and business acumen in corporate settings
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
If you need assistance with this application, please contact (636) 227-2600
EyeCare Partners is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please do not contact the office directly – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.