This individual is responsible for answering incoming calls to the company using a multi-line phone system and a computer. Additionally, the individual is responsible for communicating with customers in a professional, courteous manner, provide a prompt response to incoming calls, properly routes calls to achieve excellent customer service and completes scheduling as needed.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Exhibit excellent professional appearance.
- Exhibit maturity, reliability, composure and stability under pressure in order to handle on-the-job challenges.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Motivation to succeed.
- Ability to maintain calm, empathetic, and courteous demeanor when interacting with varied personalities.
- Working knowledge of computer programs.
- Strong organization with attention to detail.
- Respectful treatment of patients and co-workers.
- Ability to use problem solving and critical thinking skills to identify, interpret and access appropriate resources in patient specific scenarios.
- Understand and support the Mission of Grene Vision Group. Understand and abide by a high standard of professional ethics in order to ensure the integrity of the organization.
- Complies with HIPAA, Compliance and Grene Vision Group policies and procedures.
- Answer phone system, handle and/or redirect calls to the appropriate department or doctor team.
- Schedules customers for appointments with appropriate Doctor in the NextGen system and answer questions or inquiries from customers.
- Maintain working knowledge of all office equipment, computer, fax, copiers, phones, etc.
- Maintain adequate equipment and supply levels for the department.
- Ensure equipment is maintained and functioning properly, reports damaged or improperly functioning equipment to the Web Help Desk and Clinic Manager in a timely manner.
- Participates in annual OSHA and Bloodbourne Pathogens training, other departmental in-services and required education updates.
- Keep pace with a high volume of patients while performing multiple, sometimes complex tasks.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required
Computer skills and good oral communication required
Prefer background in Call Center operations
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSE, REGISTRATIONS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to frequently convey detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately and quickly, must be able to hear average or normal conversations and receive ordinary information, must use fingers to make small movements such as typing, picking up small objects or pinching fingers together, movements frequently and regularly required using the wrist, hands and/or fingers, average, ordinary, visual acuity necessary to prepare or inspect written communications and view computer screen and sedentary work, sitting most of the time. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
If you need assistance with this application, please contact (636) 227-2600
EyeCare Partners is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please do not contact the office directly – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.