A dynamic, fast paced and upbeat team environment looking to bring on a Patient Service Representative. We need a candidate excited for a career starting with this entry level opportunity! We are committed to providing training and resources for the right candidate to succeed.
This position can lead to opportunities in patient care, management, billing, corporate, and much more. Our leadership team strives to know everyone by name and loves to promote from within. This is your chance to find a home in a rapidly growing company.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employer Matched 401k
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Employee Purchase Program + Allowance
- Certification and Training Reimbursements
- Facilitate patient flow
- Protect patient confidentiality
- Strive for excellent patient care
- Answer inquiries through phone, email, and in person request
- Effectively communicate with patients, doctors, and managers
- Strong customer service skills
- Excitement to learn and grow
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
If you need assistance with this application, please contact (636) 227-2600
EyeCare Partners is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.