Patient Engagement Center Supervisor
EyeCare Partners is currently seeking a Supervisor in our Patient Engagement Center to coach, motivate, evaluate, and inspire their team. The supervisor should be available to all team members, have a positive attitude, create trust, be open-minded to new ideas, work independently on various assigned projects, and complete all projects in a timely manner.
As a supervisor you will report directly to a manager but will need to work with different departments/supervisors to drive your particular team to success in all aspects of their responsibility. Training, quality, patients, etc. are some tasks that the supervisor will have oversite with their team.
- Develop, motivate, evaluate and coach staff on work procedures, proper call handling, attendance, productivity and teamwork to deliver excellent Patient Care.
- Maintains a visible presence and is available to team to answer questions, monitor calls and give ongoing feedback. Builds a cohesive team.
- Assesses individual and team performance on a regular basis and provides timely feedback regarding developmental needs.
- Develops and maintains strong collaborative relationships with staff and internal business partners.
- Ensures regulatory compliance.
- Attracts, selects and retains high caliber, diverse talent able to successfully achieve or exceed business goals. Employee Retention and growth is key area of focus.
- Drive and support overall departmental goal of Delivering World Class patient care, as measured by Quality Results, valuing our Patients Time, Providing exceptional patient care. Ownership in achieving Service Level and Shrink goals.
- Consistently available on the floor coaching the agents on performance, addressing real time attendance, dress code and work flow/adherence issues.
- Handle questions and issues that arise with patients and offices in an efficient and friendly manner.
- Issue disciplinary action due to a team member in a timely manner.
- Take appropriate measures to coach opportunities such as: (double bookings, Medicaid, DNC duplicate charts, incorrectly scheduled appointments, being available to support patients, excessive late and absences).
- Answer phone calls, send Well ap messages and work billing emails during times of extremely high volume.
- Identify process improvement opportunities which will improve the employee and patient experience
- Be professional, respectful, and courteous to coworkers.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Dress appropriately and practice good hygiene.
- Weekly score card review of all team members.
- Two hours of call taking each Monday as scheduled by manager.
- Ensure documentation of all coaching sessions has been completed before the end of your last shift of the week.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years’ experience leading a team in a high-volume, fast-paced call center environment.
- Embrace Change, use positive coaching, and be a role model of expectations to team
- Teamwork, flexibility, reliability, and mentoring skills are required
- Attention to detail, ability to prioritize work with excellent follow up skills required.
- Pleasant, friendly, professional manner, customer service skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high level of emotional intelligence.
- Requires a positive attitude, ability to work independently or as part of a team, and have a genuine interest in coaching and developing people.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment and ability to multitask is required
- Demonstrated leadership and coaching skills
- Treat all team members with respect. Always works with integrity.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Proven ability to take initiative with little direction from Manager.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and listen. Must be able to sit for an extended period of time.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The job operates in a professional office environment. The role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computer, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the “core” work hours of 6:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday – Friday, and 7:00 am to 4:00 p.m. on Saturday’s. Must work 40 hours each week to maintain full time status. Considering that this is an exempt position you might need to work other hours as needed.
EyeCare Partners is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.