Today, over 100 million Americans don’t want or can’t get a credit card. Yet, there are very few alternatives for establishing your credit other than with a risky Credit Card. Our mission is to make credit building safer, smarter, and more accessible for everyone. Extra is the first debit card that builds your credit history and earns rewards points just like a credit card. Our technology uses your cash history to determine your spending limit, so there’s no need for a credit check.
(We couldn’t believe this didn’t already exist either)
Extra is run by a small, lean, and customer-obsessed team. Our crew has been responsible for internet sensations like Down to Shop, Try Not to Smile, and Coasterville — We are funded by some of the best consumer venture firms including Greycroft, Lerer Hippeau, Firstmark Capital, and more. As of recent, our cofounders Max and Cyrus made the Forbes 30 Under 30 List in 2020.
What we're looking for
We’re looking for a creative thinker who just so happens to be a Performance Marketer. Left brain and right brain. Not fully subscribing to the data and inserting your gut feeling when you know it’s right. You will be able to think outside of the equation “Budget X CPA” and push boundaries, from tests/assumptions to different channels.
As a bonus, you’ll help us disrupt an industry that impacts our daily lives like no other. The potential of this role demands someone that is eager and ready to make it happen and is looking to make a difference.
- Performance-driven with a creative mind
- Scrappy, competitive drive - you always want your next campaign to outperform the one before
- Clear understanding of the marketing funnel
- Self-starter who thrives in a startup environment
- Proactive, organized and able to work well individually and as part of a team
- Strong structured thinking and business acumen
What you'll do
- Maintain day-to-day communications with our agency partners
- Create and execute Display and Programmatic campaigns/ads
- Collaborate with our marketing and creative team to formulate strategic action plans for each campaign.
- Have your finger on the pulse of what’s trending in the digital marketing space and respond to changes in the landscape by proposing new ideas and creative solutions
- Leverage all channels to provide an incredible customer journey to users
Minimum Basic Requirements
- 2+ years of experience in a media buying role or related field
- Experience managing paid campaigns across multiple platforms such as Criteo, Yahoo Display, Outbrain, Taboola, among others
- Experience using analytics or attribution platforms such as Google Analytics, Power BI, Supermetrics and/or Google Data Studio
- Solid Microsoft Excel skills to mashup data
- Past experience developing marketing campaigns directly with Facebook Ads Manager
- Track record managing SEO, conducting A/B testing and landing page optimization
Not your role, but passionate about what we're doing? We'd still love to hear from you. Extra is always looking to hire exceptionally talented people who want to help change the future of wealth creation