Today, over 100 million Americans don’t want or can’t get a credit card. Yet, there are very few alternatives for establishing your credit other than with a risky Credit Card. Our mission is to make credit building safer, smarter, and more accessible for everyone. Extra is the first debit card that builds your credit history and earns rewards points just like a credit card. Our technology uses your cash history to determine your spending limit, so there’s no need for a credit check.
(We couldn’t believe this didn’t already exist either)
Extra is run by a small, lean, and customer-obsessed team. Our crew has been responsible for internet sensations like Down to Shop, Try Not to Smile, and Coasterville — We are funded by some of the best consumer venture firms including Greycroft, Lerer Hippeau, Firstmark Capital, and more. As of recent, our cofounders Max and Cyrus made the Forbes 30 Under 30 List in 2020.
What we're looking for
We’re looking for a creative thinker who just so happens to be a Performance Marketer. Left brain and right brain. Not fully subscribing to the data and inserting your gut feeling when you know it’s right. You will be able to think outside of the equation “Budget X CPA” and push boundaries, from tests/assumptions to different channels.
As a bonus, you’ll help us disrupt an industry that impacts our daily lives like no other. The potential of this role demands someone that is eager and ready to make it happen and is looking to make a difference.
Extensive experience optimizing Paid Search and Youtube campaigns ideally in a D2C, or agency environment
- A love for data, analytics and surfacing insights - you’re methodical with great attention to detail
- Strong sense of curiosity with an eagerness to experiment and relate to audiences in new ways
- A creative and innovative mindset; ability to connect the dots between creative and market-leading success and respond to changes in the landscape with solutions
What you'll do
- Set up, analyze, and optimize large scale Paid Search and Youtube campaigns
- Perform detailed root-cause and opportunity discovery analysis
- Collaborate with our Creative team to brainstorm and script Youtube ads to support our brand scaling the channel
- Concisely articulate performance updates to key stakeholders and champion our paid media channels
- Develop test plans to continually test and refine campaigns
- Exercise thought leadership to improve campaign outcomes and overall team performance
- Collaborate with internal and external partners such as Google and Bing to achieve revenue and CPA targets
- Collaborate with all marketing team members to ensure alignment between online acquisition marketing and our overall marketing strategy
- Report on competitor marketing and market trends to better optimize our channels; stay up to date with emerging technologies and the evolving digital landscape
Minimum Basic Requirements
- 4+ years of experience in a media buying role or related field
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel/Google Sheets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with the Google Suite, Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
- Working knowledge of bid management and feed management tools
- A strong understanding of attribution and how they impact marketing funnels
- Track record managing SEO, conducting A/B testing and landing page optimization
Not your role, but passionate about what we're doing? We'd still love to hear from you. Extra is always looking to hire exceptionally talented people who want to help change the future of wealth creation