Location: Hong Kong or Singapore
We are looking for a talented and experienced Compensation and Benefits Partner
Reporting directly to the Head of HR, you will be the first C&B Partner in ExpressVPN
You will be a recognized expert in the area of Comp & Bens, experienced in designing and delivering salary and benefit structures. You will also be skilled relationship builder, partnering with HRBPs and people managers to embed our reward philosophy. You'll also have a passion for managing competing priorities while ensuring our HR delivery represents our brand and upholds our company values:
- Get things done. Productivity. Prioritize, focus and finish.
- Individual excellence. Be great at what you do. Continually invest in updating your skills.
- Team-work and communication. Achieve more together. Scale communication through good documentation. Give visibility in your work stack to your manager and other stakeholders.
- Ownership. Feel responsible. Speak up if you see a problem.
- Positive relationships. Work well together.
- Partner with our leadership team to align compensation strategy with business goals.
- Design and deliver high quality compensation planning cycles from start to finish, delivering meaningful merit and promotion increases to reward impact
- Be responsible for benchmarking, modeling, planning, payroll/equity projections, award communications, manager talking points, and post-cycle analysis
- Work with Talent Acquisition to keep salary bands updated, ensuring that we are competitive against our recognized peers, and build tools to provide new hire offer recommendations efficiently and effectively
- Suggest improvements to our compensation philosophy and design
- Own job matching / role levels along with salary levels and equity survey benchmarking
- Act as SME for all reward issues, and partner with managers and HRBPs to address employee compensation questions
- Develop, deliver and manage employee stock ownership programme
- Manage other employee benefits such as medical insurance
- 5+ years of experience in compensation-related roles, with increasing levels of responsibility, ownership
- High velocity modeling abilities; statistical and technical skills a plus
- Expertise with private and public company equity compensation, and tax implications in multiple jurisdictions.
- Good stakeholder management skills, skilled relationship builder;
- Approachable and helpful demeanor;
- Highly motivated team player who enjoys collaborating with others to deliver;
- Ability to interpret business metrics, such as dashboards and scorecards, and analyse data;
- Credible and engaging professional manner, especially with senior leaders;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
What we offer
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Financially successful and profitable company
- Fully stocked pantry with healthy foods and fresh fruit
- Frequent team lunches and company events
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please upload your resume as a PDF and do not include any salary or compensation information in it.
At the moment, we do not sponsor visas in the UK and the EU. For Hong Kong, we require at least two years of working experience and a university degree in a related field. For Singapore, we can only sponsor visas for mid-career or above.