Location: Singapore or Hong Kong
About this role
We are looking for a proactive, motivated and uber organized Project Manager. As our company expands at a fast pace, there is an ever-growing need for project management services. You will be responsible for planning, managing, and ensuring timely delivery of a wide variety of cross-team projects. This role will involve exceptional stakeholder management and interpersonal skills as the teams are geographically and culturally diverse.
You will work alongside our existing team of Project Managers aligning on processes, workflows, best practices and contribute to the overall learning and development of all project managers.
As a Project Manager you will have a major impact on many areas of the business and help grow the size and scale of projects we can deliver.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting our HR team to deliver valuable projects on time and within scope and budget
- Keeping multiple, diverse projects in flight simultaneously including: defining requirements and deadlines, developing and executing detailed project plans, tracking and ensuring the completion of work tickets and epics.
- Leading the way in clarity of work ticket (briefs). You’ll write and review many tickets, for a variety of tasks.
- Motivate the team to make your projects a reality.
- Working closely with stakeholders and leads to ensure we tackle the highest priority projects and deliver the greatest value to the business, our stakeholders can be in any area of the business with a wide range of motivations and needs
- Create, implement and maintain process enhancements and operational efficiencies.
- Manage a variety of projects. Examples of projects may include: rollout of a new performance management system, an office renovation, improving the onboarding experience, overhauling an internal HR tool, a large employee social event.
- Shield people from distractions. Keep the team focused.
- Be an expert in our existing tools to plan, track, and visualize project work, and propose new ideas for improving how we work.
To succeed in this role, we’d love for you to have some or most of the following skills or experience:
- Agile and Waterfall project management
- Demonstrated track record of delivering projects of varying sizes on time, in scope, and across different business functions
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English—you will need to communicate your plans to all levels across the business
- Comfortable managing projects with remote and distributed team members
- Working knowledge of project management software (Jira or other), along with agile processes and procedures
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Communication planning and execution
- A keen ability to ask questions and dig into an issue until you understand it
- Can-do attitude: given a problem, you quickly understand the requirements and output a solution
- An ability to develop spreadsheets, diagrams and processes to document needs and communicate them with all levels in the organization
- You’ve worked in an OKR environment
- Solid Excel/Google Sheets and reporting skills
- Ability to clearly define requirements and convey them in work tickets and briefs
- HR or L&D related experience or exposure in previous roles
Note: Please upload your resume as a PDF and do not include any salary or compensation information in it. If you don't have experience in HR or L&D please make sure to include a cover letter to let us know what motivates you to become a HR Project Manager.
At the moment, we do not sponsor visas in the UK and the EU. For Hong Kong, we require at least two years of working experience and a university degree in a related field. For Singapore, we can only sponsor visas for mid-career or above.