Location: Hong Kong or Singapore
We’re one of the world’s leading providers of online privacy and security services for consumers. Started in 2009, we’ve grown to have millions of active paying customers, a team of more than 700 people world-wide, and a brand recognized by hundreds of millions of people in 18 languages and more than a hundred countries. We see huge growth in our industry, and are gaining market share through strong execution.
About this role
We are looking for an experienced Finance Administrator to join our growing Finance team. You will report to and work directly with the Finance Manager as a key member of the team responsible for accounts payables duties and ad-hoc finance initiatives to drive operational excellence. You will work closely and collaboratively with Accounting, Procurement, and other Accounts Payable team members. Under the direction of the Accounts Payable Specialist, you will ensure control and compliance are in place for payment operations, along with a robust procure-to-pay process. This is a challenging and rewarding role; if you possess strong interpersonal skills and a keen business acumen, we encourage you to apply!
- Accounts Payable:
- Understand and follow the supplier management, invoices and payments processes
- Perform review of supplier invoices, payment requests, and employee expenses by following the documented standardized process, policies and procedures
- Record expenses to accounts and cost centers for invoice/expense reports in our accounting system
- Initiate payments in a timely and accurate manner, across multiple corporate entities, credit cards, and bank accounts.
- Reconcile and track all processed accounts payable transactions by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances; Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Investigate and resolve any supplier invoice discrepancies/issues
- Maintain vendor files and handle supplier-related enquiries
- Prepare accounts payable-related reconciliations, perform matching of vendor statements, and other ad hoc or recurring expense analysis
- Report any irregularities to Finance Manager or Accounts Payable Specialist
- Assist in documentation of existing processes and propose/support process improvement initiatives
- Support any new accounting system implementations
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
- Diploma or degree holder in Finance or Accounting from an accredited institution
- At least 1 year of hands-on experience handling AP duties
- Professional fluency in written and spoken English
- Proficiency in MS Office (or equivalent), for data analysis and presentations
- A team player, with an ability to build good relationships
- Demonstrated ability for critical thinking with a solutions-oriented mindset
- Self-driven with strong attention to detail
- Conversational fluency in Cantonese (if candidate based in HK) or Mandarin (if candidate based in SG)
- Experience in Oracle Accounting System, especially AP module
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with fresh fruit and snacks
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please upload your resume as a PDF and do not include any salary or compensation information in it.
At the moment, we do not sponsor visas in the UK and the EU. For Hong Kong, we require at least two years of working experience and a university degree in a related field. For Singapore, we can only sponsor visas for mid-career or above.