The Business Development team was formed with the purpose of bringing the industry’s leading cybersecurity service to our users via distributed partnerships across all verticals (i.e OEMs, telecos, software providers etc). We are looking for a new member to scale this fast-growing and entrepreneurial team.
As a Business Development specialist/manager, you will play a pivotal part in accelerating our partnerships across all markets, work with leading tech companies in the world, and have our product distributed to millions of users globally.
This is an exciting opportunity because:
- You get to push boundaries. Making consumer cybersecurity software go mainstream is not an easy task but you get to chart the path. You identify new use cases, think of different ways to partner and persuade partners to join our mission.
- You get to be an all-rounder. You roll up your sleeves to execute partnerships but you also get to come up with strategies and write new processes.
- You work with multiple stakeholders You work with cross-functional teams internally and with partners. You own the big picture but you also work closely with others to achieve success.
- You get to play a leading role on a lean team. You will be one of our first few hires in the Business Development team. This is a high-visibility role and can help shape the legacy of this team.
- Prospect, identify, qualify and generate new partnership opportunities to further distribute our software.
- Lead commercial negotiations and close business deals
- Drive go-to-market activities by working with cross-functional teams internally (e.g product, product marketing, engineering, design, content, finance, legal etc) so as to plan and launch partnerships
- Manage your sales pipeline and ensure timely internal and external reporting
- Manage existing portfolio of partners which includes upselling, expanding the scope, and optimising current partnerships
- 2 to 6 years of experience in business development, account management, partnership, or sales, preferably in a tech company
- Determined: You are persistent and aren’t afraid of rejection. You like prospecting and advocating for a product/service.
- People-person: You are great at building relationships and have strong interpersonal skills. You have the ability to influence and communicate cross-functionally and externally.
- Results-oriented: You are ambitious, have a go-getter personality and aren't afraid to get your hands dirty.
- Problem solver: You can execute in a timely fashion with ambiguity. You have a strong bias for action and get things done.
- Critical thinking: You have exceptional business acumen. You can see the big picture while having a strong sales focus.
- Flexibility: You are comfortable in navigating a complex organisation. You will be willing to make international phone calls that may be scheduled during late evenings or early mornings.
Nice skills to have, but not required (if any)
- Fluency in a non-English language (German, French, Japanese, Korean etc)
- Ability to interpret technical requirements
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoom Video, etc. to set you up for success
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with breakfast foods, fresh fruit, and snacks
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities