Location: Hong Kong
The User Acquisition team at ExpressVPN is looking for a knowledgeable performance marketer who will be tasked to acquire new users as well as take a central role in the performance measurement of ongoing cross-channel initiatives.
You will be responsible for helping the team measure, identify and develop user acquisition strategies, and expand marketing channels to reach potential new users. Working with external partners and internal teams, you will seek to acquire users via mobile and free trial funnels, third party platforms, and affiliate channels. You are an aspiring quantitative online marketer who can confidently extract insights from data who can manage multiple priorities.
- Analyze program and campaign performance, working through data to deliver clear insights into drivers of profitability, fraud, as well as outlining areas of improvement.
- Develop performance reporting and dashboards in collaboration with internal teams; track and monitor KPIs related to user acquisition campaigns.
- Map out attribution touchpoints and use analytics to identify risks and opportunities.
- Maintain and expand competitive intelligence systems, and conduct industry & competitive research; present actionable findings.
- Engage in inter-departmental knowledge sharing, curating information to better inform campaign management decisions.
- Develop relationships with advertising/affiliate partners and networks to scale channels and test new traffic sources. Support partners to increase sales and ROAS.
- Manage and optimize user acquisition campaigns across mobile and third party platforms/networks/channels.
- Work collaboratively with other teams to support the direction of our A/B testing and ensure top performance as well as asset availability.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills and good business judgment.
- Experience in a performance marketing role and/or in a metrics-based environment.
- The ability to pull together data needs from multiple sources and outline actionable insights.
- Experience using Tableau and/or other data visualization platforms preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously within tight deadlines.
- Outstanding communication– both written and spoken – to work effectively with internal teams and external partners.
- Bonus: Experience working with complex data sets, deep understanding of data mining, statistical analysis and modeling.
The Ideal Candidate Should Have
- A strong understanding of online platforms, analytical tools, media measurement and performance.
- Relevant working experience in the field of digital marketing and strong analytical skills.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with strong business acumen and ambition to drive business forward with results.
- The capacity to be highly adaptable to changes in a fast-paced environment and the ability to execute tasks swiftly with great attention to detail.
- Good communication skills; be collaborative, assertive and articulate.
Note: Please do not include any salary or compensation information on your resume.